If you’re a beauty pro just starting out in bridal or you want to move your business to the next level, our Bridal Beauty + Business INTENSIVE is a must-attend workshop.
In putting this intensive together, I asked beauty pros the following:
Looking at your business right now, what support do you need? What would help you achieve your goals this year? What are your challenges? What roadblocks do you keep hitting? Are there any pain points you want to get rid of in your business? Is it sales? Is it client experience? Is it marketing? Something else?
This workshop is going to answer those questions and more while taking an intense look at the business of bridal to give you actionable tools to jump-start your business in this lucrative area of makeup artistry.
Some of the topics we will cover:
- The importance of a business plan (Key parameters to define your business)
- Do you want more work? How to increase visibility and get leads
- Marketing and branding basics
- Social media and online promotion
- Real talk about pricing and communicating your value
- Relationship building with wedding planners and bridal businesses
- Getting organized so you can better manage income and outflow
- BONUS: Opportunity to work on the Shauné Hayes Makeup + Hair Artists 2018 bridal team
If these areas have been challenges for your business, you don’t have to face them alone. I have been running my bridal and event business since 2004 and have learned so much over the years that I can’t wait to share. Join me for Bridal Beauty + Business INTENSIVE so you can make 2018 your biggest year yet.
When: Sunday, March 4, 2018
Where: Shauné Hayes Makeup Studio, Upper Marlboro, MD
Visit the Event page to see a full list of topics we’re going to cover and to register. Hope to see you there!